When is each type of cooling most suitable?
Whether you are modernizing an existing facility or building a new one, the most suitable cooling depends on a number of factors:
- The energy consumption of individual server cabinets and their configuration
- The number and type of installed servers
- The local environmental parameters of the data center
- The required redundancy and availability levels (tier levels)
In general, the higher the power density, the more serious and costly are the consequences of poorly designed cooling concepts.
Expert know-how and technically advanced products, always combined with consultancy and a thorough evaluation of the situation, add up to what you can expect from nVent. Energy-efficient, future-oriented solutions - with economic viability built in.
1. NETWORK CABINETS WITH LOW THERMAL LOAD
Perforated doors: Air is drawn out of the cabinet by the fans of the active components