VARISTAR SERVER AND NETWORK CABINETS
The more complex and demanding the conditions of your IT infrastructure, the greater the demands that you must place on an individually adaptable server or network cabinet.
- Use as either server or network cabinet
- Flexible Plattform
- Compatibility of all components
- Continual ongoing development
Loading capacity, cable management, security, thermal limits or energy efficiency - the outstanding features of the Schroff Varistar platform will complete the toughest demands with ease.
The Varistar platform is engineered for the most demanding situations: shock and vibration-tested to DL 6 under the IEC 61587 standard, earthquake-resistant to Bellcore Zone 4, certified to MIL 901D and offering excellent EM shielding of 60 dB at 1 GHz.
|Rack||Load-carrying capacity up to 1 0 kg|
|Dimensions||Standard models Height 24 to 47 U Width 600 to 800 mm Depth 600 to 1200 mm|
|Profile||Grid holes and meander-type profile with options for fixing at all three levels.|
|Doors||Full doors and double doors with 1 or 3-point locking, opening angle 180° to left or right|
|Top covers||Solid, perforated, with cable entry brush strips, flat, with various cut-out zones, raised|
|Base plates||Without (open), multi-piece, brush strips, filler panels|
|Side panels||Screw-fixed or with quick-release fasteners plus separating walls for side-by-side cabinets|
|Security||Various handle and closing options, including electronic and remote|
|19" plane||Can be recessed in 25-mm increments in server and network cabinets (standard is 70 mm for server cabinets and 145/220 mm for network cabinets)|
|Accessories||Over 1000 parts and components, including equipment for cabling in the various cable ducting zones|
SECURE SEPARATION OF DATA AND POWER CABLES
Varistar also shows its advantages when it comes to cable management. Four defined zones ensure tidy cabling and simple, secure fixing of all cable types. For each zone specially-adapted accessories have been designed, thus simplifying cable management for you. The intelligent construction of the Varistar rack and how well it is suited to both data and network technology are a demonstration of the numerous fixing options.
INDISPENSIBLE FOR STRUCTURED CABLING
- Simple cabling, allowing subsequent additions and alterations
- Current cable types such as fiber optic, CAT 5e, CAT 6 and CAT 6a
- Cable management to prevent tension, bends and pressure points
- Flexible cable entry points with sufficient space for additional cables
- Structured cabling to avoid air resistance
- Data and power cables kept separate
- Cable eyes in steel or plastic, fitted direct to meander-type profile of rack
- C-profile rails, cable retention rails for cabinet depth and depth members
- Vertical cable trays and cable grids in cabinet
- Support brackets for cable panels on cabinet top cover
- Vertical and horizontal cable managers with cable fingers
SECURELY CLOSED AND EASY TO CONTROL
Where security is an important factor, choose from our extensive range of locking systems. From simple lever handles with or without a DIN cylinder through to IP-addressable electronic handles, a wide selection is available.
Combination lock for simple access control; the administrator can open the cabinet with a master key
Electronic handle, integrated into the Schroff monitoring system or connected to external (e.g. biometric) access control systems
Since every computer room is different, you can create the best-suited individual Varistar solution for your needs from the wide range of expansion and cladding components. The Varistar program features over 1000 different parts and components that you can combine with ease using the ServicePLUS assembly service. Two standard colors - black gray and light gray - offer an attractive contemporary design. You can, however, also select your favorites from a range of RAL colors. These extensive configuration options make the Varistar as different from a stock cabinet as you can get - without long lead times or high prices.
CONTROLLED ACCESS WITH COLOCATION CABINETS
Pentair offers an extensive, standardized portfolio of Schroff Varistar colocation cabinets. Their design ensures security of access, even where a colocation cabinet is shared by more than one customer.
- Cabinet with 2, 3 and 4 compartments
- 600/800 mm wide, 1000/1200 mm deep cabinets with height 42/47 U
- The shelf dividers, fixed at multiple points to the rack, also act as a cable tray to facilitate cable management
- Extra security thanks to 2-point door locking system
- Individual combination locks or electronic locking options
- Cable entry from top and bottom and from left and right
- The base plate can be removed from within, thus facilitating cable entry from the false floor